22-REGT/tq (GDM)
22-REGT/tq (GDM)
22-REGT/tq (GDM)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
22-REGT/tq (GDM)

Game forum for desert operations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» czorsztyn pokoje do wynajecia
Battle Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:07 pm by Guest

» Defence questions and suggestions here
Battle Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 am by joshwillcox

» Bored of playing for a moment. maybe there's something interesting here?
Battle Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:20 am by grafter

» Any units or consumables you wana buy or sell. post them here :)
Battle Groups I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:23 pm by Devilment

» This is kind of a test topic. Just say hello, or leave a message for another DO player or anything really. JUST TRY THINGS OUT.
Battle Groups I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:33 pm by grafter

» Attack questions and suggestions here.
Battle Groups I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:44 pm by ElPatron

» Battle Groups
Battle Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:22 pm by Devilment

» Any spy questions ...answers and suggestions here
Battle Groups I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:36 pm by Devilment

» Desert Operations Battle Simulator and other apps
Battle Groups I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:38 pm by Devilment

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Battle Groups

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triamix

Battle Groups Empty
PostSubject: Battle Groups   Battle Groups I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:37 pm

We are looking for people to create battle teams for this to be effective we need 2 to 3 players per team with similar points levels and active. With effective groups we can reap the rewards on the battlefield. I will put a thread on the alliance forum so you can help find your groups. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

cheers

Happy Hunting
Back to top Go down
Devilment
Admin
Devilment

Battle Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Groups   Battle Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Just looking at your points rang you have about six players around your points. Being in an alliance you should be able to work with anyone of these guys. It hard cos of peeps playing habits i think. We once tried to get all our members too attack another alliance on the same day and time. All were given a few weeks notice to get ready with oil ammo ect, but when the time came there were a lot of peeps saying they had no oil, or they just didnt do anything at all .
Admittedly there was confusion as to who the target was at the last moment and some players attacked the wrong target (thinking it was the right one lol).

I understand players above 3mill points being wary of attacking willy nilly cos of the amount of defence units the target may have. This is even more so when your in the top 100 .
At the the 2mill and bellow range its not that hard to get enough oil for an att and a lot of players are easy targets,, ie ,,no deff units researched and still small banks. So im wondering, do you need battle groups in an alliance of 22 or do the other memmbers need a boot up the ass.

Im gona stop writing for a mo, cos this is gona turn into an essay and i hate writing them. Not that i ever finished one.

Arrow Accident with Rocket Launcher
Back to top Go down
https://desertoperations.aforumfree.com

Battle Groups
Page 1 of 1