22-REGT/tq (GDM)
22-REGT/tq (GDM)
22-REGT/tq (GDM)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
22-REGT/tq (GDM)

Game forum for desert operations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» czorsztyn pokoje do wynajecia
Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:07 pm by Guest

» Defence questions and suggestions here
Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 am by joshwillcox

» Bored of playing for a moment. maybe there's something interesting here?
Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:20 am by grafter

» Any units or consumables you wana buy or sell. post them here :)
Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:23 pm by Devilment

» This is kind of a test topic. Just say hello, or leave a message for another DO player or anything really. JUST TRY THINGS OUT.
Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:33 pm by grafter

» Attack questions and suggestions here.
Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:44 pm by ElPatron

» Battle Groups
Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:22 pm by Devilment

» Any spy questions ...answers and suggestions here
Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:36 pm by Devilment

» Desert Operations Battle Simulator and other apps
Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:38 pm by Devilment

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Defence questions and suggestions here

Go down 
+2
wrangman
Devilment
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Devilment
Admin
Devilment

Defence questions and suggestions here Empty
PostSubject: Defence questions and suggestions here   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:54 am

Any questions or suggestions for good defence tactics here please. By asking and answering we will make our alliances stronger.

Back to top Go down
https://desertoperations.aforumfree.com
wrangman

PostSubject: whats the best order sequence for defence?   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:49 pm

hi guys, any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
thekiwi

thekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Defence questions and suggestions here   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:22 pm

cool video
Back to top Go down
http://www.desertoperations.com
Devilment
Admin
Devilment

PostSubject: Re: Defence questions and suggestions here   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Well im thinking ...patts first then sea mines second,,,,but with euros covering mines and 212s covering patts.

Then im thinking in front of this....maybe, in fleet 1 . 212s first then euros second.....Then fleet 2 . eurose then 212s. Then fleet 3 . maybe raps and frigs.

then behind, erm, ah, well, a mix of stuff. lol. gota have bombers or subs in case of leaps. Probably in front of gattling.

also in front and behind gattling frigs and nimits mixed in the fleet, a few a10s too.

then maybe your coastal batts , maybe with some balls in front and somthing.

something here lol

mines

something here

bunkers

i have 100mill troops here

now im no expert at all, but this is how im thinking.

Please anyone else there thoughts???

Arrow Military mistakes accidents and crashes lol!
Back to top Go down
Christof29

PostSubject: Re: Defence questions and suggestions here   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:05 pm

i think there somewhere should be leopards cyclops
Back to top Go down
wrangman

PostSubject: Re: Defence questions and suggestions here   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:53 am

i would also include f117 and corvettes
Back to top Go down
Devilment
Admin
Devilment

PostSubject: Re: Defence questions and suggestions here   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:18 am

yes,,i have no f117 in there..i don't think there worth having, they don't do anything that b1s or b2s cant do, and there expensive.

I have no leps yet or corvettes. I thought leps were best for attacking defences. What are corvettes good for?..i don't think there worth having either, especial later in the game.

Arrow T 38 flights F117 chase
Back to top Go down
Christof29

PostSubject: Re: Defence questions and suggestions here   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:28 pm

i agree corvets arent good Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Pond321

PostSubject: The Best defence   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:20 am

What is the best plan for building the best defense?

Am I better off buying lots of defense units (Patriots, Water mines etc) or would I be better off buying offensive units and keeping them in a bunker?
What are the best defensive units to buy?
Should I buy loads of satellites to prevent others from spying on me?

I would be interested to know your thoughts. I want to get some good defenses in place prior to starting to go on the offensive.

Cheers

Pond
Back to top Go down
Devilment
Admin
Devilment

PostSubject: Re: Defence questions and suggestions here   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:50 pm

spy planes are a really good deterrent.

for lower players i think units in depot is probably best.

lower players tend to use sea to attack with as its cheaper

when you have some cash to buy def units in numbers i think you need to start defending them when they get around the 10 mill mark.
if you dont then this happens

click me

click me

always a good plan to keep 5 diamonds for speeding up building of units when under attack

wire and mines are not much good at higher points

i think this is a good def ,,,but pls dont curse me if it dont work

frigs/212s
euroes
f22s
b2s
frigs
pats
b1s
coastal
212s
water mines
geps
nimitz
balls
gatling
bunkers

if your looking something like this then your not too far off the mark.
but i also know that you can lose the lot if they are out defending.

if you take away the first frigs and 212s then you are prone to sea att,,,,

you have to keep frigs behind b2s to stop a few b2s/balls getting your pats

if b2s get past your pats then you have a problem, but they dont att bunkers, so big bunkers is a good plan for this.

if sea/b1s gets past your pats then they meet costals

if b1s get past this you may have problems again

if they are still in good strength then they hit your 212s, if there bombers its bad, but hopefully your air attack units thinned them out.

next they hit your water mines, hopefully this is where it stops.

if they get this far and still have lots of units then your in trouble.
but if they have had a right hamering then you still have a few things for them to get past,,,and hopefully your gats and bunkers will keep there def points giving you a win.

this is only to get you thinking along the right lines,,,its just my thoughts,,,,not set in stone.

i also know that it is hard to buy all the units in big numbers to defend this way.
so you might be better of depoting units and taking a loss rather than loose the units.
Back to top Go down
Pond321

PostSubject: Re: Defence questions and suggestions here   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:29 am

So I have bought 10M f22 and 1M 212. Now, to make sure they are available for defence, bdo I need to put them in a fleet or do I just leave them in the bunker not in a fleet?
Back to top Go down
Devilment
Admin
Devilment

PostSubject: Re: Defence questions and suggestions here   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:39 pm

well i think t hat depends if you have enough defence units worth protecting.

its a bit of a hard one to say really......if i had say 5m def units at 1m points whit a total of 3m units, i think i would have most of them in depot,,maybe a few units out but not all of them.

if i had 5m of each defenc units and 10m units at 2m points i think i would start thinking of using all my units to defend,,,,maybe

if i had 30m of each defence units at 3m points, i would use all my units too defend them.

at the end of the day, it impossible to say for certain unless you know what the attacker is going to send.

are your points worth moor than your units
can you afford to lose all your units
can you afford to lose all your defence units

you could go 50/50 deff and depot and if you lose at least you have units left
or i was told once to at least have euroes and f22 out

I dont know if i am helping or hindering here now,,,it must come down to luck at the end of the day,,,if a player is a lot stronger than you he will probably win,,,but not always.

i would like to hear some other peeps thoughts on this
Back to top Go down
joshwillcox

joshwillcox

PostSubject: Re: Defence questions and suggestions here   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 am

Hi there guys, I'm new to the alliance, and already have found lots of useful info!! Smile I was in a battle a day or two ago, and lost all of my attack units, so I am looking to buy some. I have about 4tril to spend, what would you advise me to spend it on? I am nearing 2mil points. Thanks, joshwillcox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defence questions and suggestions here   Defence questions and suggestions here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defence questions and suggestions here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
22-REGT/tq (GDM) :: 22REGT :: Desert Operations-
Jump to: